I hope you are enjoying a beautiful bouquet as you read this article. Here are some tips for caring for your flower bouquet that will help you to enjoy it as long as possible!
- Add the flower food packet to fresh, tepid water in a clean vase or container.
- When arranging your bouquet, remove any extra leaves so that no leaves or debris are in the water.
- Change the water often, it should never look cloudy. The best way to do this is to place the vase under the tap and let the fresh water flush it out.
- If your bouquet is in floral foam, make sure the foam stays wet. Change this water often as well. Use the same method as noted above.
- You can re-cut the stems on an angle. Slicing with a sharp knife is best.
- Always remove the flowers and foliage that have passed.
- Keep your bouquet in a cool spot, out of direct sunlight, and away from all heat sources.